Vladimir Goldin has been with Altieri since 1985. He designs HVAC systems and is responsible for the overall management of significant projects in the firm’s portfolio. Vladimir’s resume includes the design of the HVAC system for the first LEED-certified museum in the United States – the Visitor Center at the Mark Twain House & Museum in Hartford, Connecticut.
Vladimir was the project manager and lead engineer for the new off-campus high-rise multi-use facility at the Columbia University School of Social Work. He also managed and led HVAC design for two new buildings at Hamilton College – the Ruth and Elmer Wellin Museum of Art and the Kennedy Center for Theatre and the Studio Arts. Vlad regularly manages some of our most demanding distinguished private residence commissions.
Vlad is Altieri’s resident expert in all things gardening and has a particularly keen interest in and knowledge of culinary mushrooms.
- – Asia Society, New York, NY
- – Bates College, Kalperis and Chu Halls, Lewiston, ME
- – Bowdoin College Museum of Art, Brunswick, ME
- – Colby College, Diamond Building, Waterville, ME
- – Columbia School of Social Work, New York, NY
- – Hamilton College, Wellin Museum of Art, Clinton, NY
- – Hamilton College, Kennedy Center for Theatre and the Studio Arts, Clinton, NY
- – International Center for Photography, New York, NY
- – Mark Twain House & Museum, Visitor Center, Hartford, CT
- – Martha’s Vineyard Museum, Edgartown, MA
- – Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, TX
- – New York Public Library, New York, NY
- – Phillips Exeter Academy, The Goel Center for Theater and Dance, Exeter, MA
- – Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH
- – The Clark Art, Williamstown, MA
- – The National WWII Museum, New Orleans, LA
- – The Spence School, New York, NY