John L. Altieri, P.E. established John L. Altieri Consulting Engineers in 1959, building upon his successful career with Voorhees Walker Smith, Smith and Haines, (now HLW International). Andrew J. Sebor, P.E. joined the firm in 1978, followed by J. Kenny Wieber, P.E. in 1982. When John retired in 1994, the firm became known as Altieri Sebor Wieber or ASW.
To honor our founder and acknowledge the firm’s ongoing achievements, the firm is currently known simply as Altieri. Today, our five principals continue to embody the ideals established by John Altieri over 60 years ago.