Adam J. Trojanowski, P.E., LEED® AP
Adam Trojanowski joined Altieri in 2004 as a senior mechanical engineer, after nine years with Ove Arup & Partners in New York and London. He was made a Principal in 2011 and leads one of Altieri’s five design studios. Adam has considerable expertise in the design of specialty mechanical systems for highly-controlled environments and architecturally challenging projects such as the renovation and expansion of Yale University’s School of Art and Architecture and the new Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia.
Adam continues to push Altieri’s museum HVAC design philosophy forward through the pursuit of low-energy, sustainable design methods. His exceptional organizational skills are key to the long-running relationships he has developed with our clients, and the overall project guidance he provides ensures that Altieri’s designs prioritize the quality, character, and integrity of the architecture and maintain the architect’s vision as our paramount intention.
Adam teaches a course in Systems Integration at Yale University’s Graduate School of Architecture and when he is not running up to New Haven, can be found running half marathons and other long distances.
- – Banyan Park, Conference Center, Mumbai, India
- – Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
- – Connecticut Science Center, Hartford, CT
- – Cooperative Arts and Humanities High School, New Haven, CT
- – Grace Church School, New York, NY
- – Haverford College, Orchard Dormitories, Haverford, PA
- – Hood Museum of Art, Hanover, NH
- – Jewish Theological Seminary, New York, NY
- – LancasterHistory.org, Lancaster, PA
- – Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- – Museum of the American Revolution, Philadelphia, PA
- – Phillips Exeter Academy, Goel Center for Theater and Dance, Exeter, NH
- – The Obama Presidential Center, Chicago, IL
- – Yale University, Beinecke Rare Book Library, New Haven, CT
- – Yale University, School of Art and Architecture (Rudolph Hall), New Haven, CT