Daniel J. DeSanctis, P.E.
Dan DeSanctis joined Altieri in 2012. He is responsible for HVAC engineering assignments for building projects ranging from significant university buildings such as the acclaimed Julis Romo Rabinowitz Building & Louis A. Simpson International Building at Princeton University to distinguished private residences.
Dan conducts detailed engineering calculations and contract document production, and manages coordination with other trades and consultants, construction administration, and client interface. He was responsible for the construction administration phase coordination for the Penn State Recreation Hall Air Conditioning project, and has a particular talent for dealing with challenging engineering problems.
- Colby College Museum of Art, Waterville, ME
- Connecticut College, Palmer Auditorium, New London, CT
- Glenstone Museum, Potomac, MD
- Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York, NY
- Museum of the City of New York, New York, NY
- Museum of Ice Cream, New York, NY
- Princeton University, Julis Romo Rabinowitz Building & Louis A. Simpson International Building, Princeton, NJ
- Saint Thomas Church, Fifth Avenue, New York, NY
- Smith College Alumnae House, Northampton, MA
- Smithsonian Institution, Arts & Industries Building, Washington DC
- The Pennsylvania State University, Old Main, University Park, PA
- The Pennsylvania State University, Student Enrichment Center, University Park, PA
- The Westmoreland Museum of American Art, Greensburg, PA
- Yale University, Adams Center for Musical Arts, New Haven, CT