Stephen L. Carpino
Senior Associate, HVAC Engineer
Stephen Carpino has been with the firm since 1984. He is responsible for the HVAC engineering and design for many significant building projects. Additional responsibilities include reports, special system design and project management.
Mr. Carpino’s responsibilities include conceptual design, production scheduling and coordination, detailed engineering calculations, specification preparation, construction administration, and client interface.
Mr. Carpino is an associate of the firm, acting as project manager on the firm’s most demanding projects. He is responsible for the overall coordination and direction of all his assignments. He will coordinate assignments with the team engineers and oversee the design and technical development of the building design.
His current responsibilities include several projects each at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY; the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, MA; Berkshire School Library, Sheffield MA; Tavitian Residence, Stockbridge, MA; The Clark Expansion, Williamstown, MA; Calprop, Santa Barbara, CA; and several luxury residences.
Some of Mr. Carpino’s projects include:
– American Museum of Natural History, NY, NY
Rose Center for Earth and Space, Project Manager
– Bard College Center for Curatorial Studies, Annandale on Hudson, NY
– Calprop Residence, Santa Barbara, CA
– The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, MA
– The Clark Expansion Project, Numerous Projects, Williamstown, MA
– Hotchkiss School, Lakeville, CT
– The Jewish Museum, NY, NY, Project Manager
– Lafayette Street Residence, New York, NY
– Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center, Ledyard, CT, Project Manager
– Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
Project Manager (Since 1987); Numerous Projects
– Montclair State University Theater Complex, New Jersey – Project Manager
– Nauticus-National Maritime Center, Norfolk, VA, Project Manager
– U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, National Training Campus, Shepardstown, West Virginia,
– Vassar College, Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Poughkeepsie, NY, Project Manager
– Williamstown Art Conservation Center, Williamstown, MA