Timothy Gaffney, LEED® Green
Tim Gaffney joined Altieri in 1999 and is Project Manager for many of Altieri’s museum and education projects. He has a demonstrated talent for dealing with challenging engineering problems, as well as for maintaining internal production schedules.
Tim was responsible for construction administration and on-site team coordination at the Museum of Modern Art, providing weekly on-site reviews of construction progress and quality. Currently, he is overseeing Altieri’s masterplan development for the famed Carnegie Hall in New York City.
Tim is one of Altieri’s most effective project managers and he applies his considerable skill to coordinating his children’s field hockey, baseball, and soccer schedules, as well.
- – Bruce Museum, Greenwich, CT
- – Burr Street Elementary School, Fairfield, CT
- – Carnegie Hall, New York, NY
- – Common Ground High School, Urban Farm, and Environmental Education Center, New Haven, CT
- – Fort Ticonderoga, Mars Education Center, Ticonderoga, NY
- – Friar’s Head Golf Club, Riverhead, NY
- – Greenwich Historical Society, Greenwich, CT
- – Harvard Law School, Langdell Hall, Cambridge, MA
- – Lyman Allyn Art Museum, New London, CT
- – Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY
- – Museum of Modern Art, The Celeste Bartos Film Preservation Center, Hamlin, PA
- – National Lighthouse Museum, Staten Island, NY
- – Orville H. Platt High School, Meriden, CT
- – Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- – Philip Johnson Brick House, New Canaan, CT
- – Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Santa Barbara, CA
- – Social Media Company, New York, NY
- – University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, Philadelphia, PA
- – Yale University, Betts House (Davies Mansion), New Haven, CT