Aaron D. Martin, P.E., LEED® AP, CPHC®
Aaron Martin joined Altieri in 2007 after graduating from the University of Connecticut with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. In 2013, he received his Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Fairfield University. He is responsible for HVAC engineering design and overall project management. Aaron is a highly talented engineer. With extremely strong design and organizational skills, he is assigned some of Altieri’s most challenging projects, particularly multi-phased large-scale campus projects such as The National WWII Museum in New Orleans.
Aaron also managed the multi-phased renovation and expansion of the United States Golf Association’s (USGA) New Jersey campus, as well as the master-planning and multi-phased renovations at the Saint John Paul II National Shrine in Washington DC. His particularly strong team management skills are key to the successful progress of these complex programs. Aaron effectively manages the requirements of all design team members and works to come up with creative solutions acceptable to all.
Aaron stays ahead of the curve with regard to mechanical systems technical knowledge as well as the latest industry trends such as new HVAC products and energy standards, again ensuring that Altieri brings the most current information to our environmentally responsible design solutions.
- 11 West 126th Street, Passive House Condominium, New York, NY
- American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY
- The Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, MA
- Congregation Beit Simchat Torah, New York, NY
- The Flea Theater, New York, NY
- Friends Seminary, New York, NY
- Hamilton College, The Kennedy Center for Theatre and the Studio Arts, Clinton, NY
- Horace Mann School, Pforzheimer Hall, Bronx, NY
- The Jewish Museum, New York, NY
- Jewish Theological Seminary, New York, NY
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Met Warehouse, Cambridge, MA
- The National WWII Museum, New Orleans, LA
- New Orleans Museum of Art, Besthoff Sculpture Garden, New Orleans, LA
- New-York Historical Society, New York, NY
- Park Avenue Synagogue, New York, NY
- The Spence School, New York, NY
- United States Golf Association (USGA), Far Hills, NJ
- University of Connecticut, Fine Arts Instructional Center, Storrs, CT
- Yale University, Department of Economics Building, New Haven, CT