Daniel J. DeSanctis, P.E.
Dan DeSanctis joined Altieri in 2012 after receiving his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Manhattan College in 2011. Dan is an exemplary project manager with considerable ability to coordinate and maintain internal production schedules. He is a meticulous engineer, he continually demonstrates his talent for solving complex engineering challenges for building projects ranging from significant university buildings at Princeton University and Penn State, to theatre and performing arts venues, and museums. Dan conducts detailed engineering calculations and contract document production, and manages coordination with other trades and consultants. He was responsible for the construction administration phase coordination for the Penn State Recreation Hall Air Conditioning project.
- Colby College Museum of Art, Waterville, ME
- Connecticut College, Athey Center for Performance and Research at Palmer Auditorium, New London, CT
- Glenstone Museum, Potomac, MD
- Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York, NY
- Museum of the City of New York, New York, NY
- Museum of Ice Cream, New York, NY
- Penn State Harrisburg, Student Enrichment Center, Middletown, PA
- The Pennsylvania State University, Old Main, University Park, PA
- Princeton University, Julis Romo Rabinowitz Building & Louis A. Simpson International Building, Princeton, NJ
- Saint Thomas Church, Fifth Avenue, New York, NY
- Smith College Alumnae House, Northampton, MA
- Smithsonian Arts & Industries Building, Washington DC
- The Westmoreland Museum of American Art, Greensburg, PA
- Yale University, Adams Center for Musical Arts, New Haven, CT