Navin Thomas joined Altieri in 2007 as a fire protection engineer. Navin is a highly skilled fire protection engineer who prioritizes overall architectural goals, ensuring that well-designed fire protection systems are achieved without deterring from the quality, character, and integrity of the architecture. Navin’s work highlights his creativity and ability to design seamlessly integrated systems – often coordinating multiple systems into one program, as well as his technical command. He is instrumental in the systems design success of many Altieri’s key projects.
He values Revit in producing coordinated design documents and is provides fire protection design leadership for nearly every Altieri project.
- American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY
- Brown University, Granoff Center for the Creative Arts, Providence, RI
- Bruce Museum of Arts and Sciences, Greenwich, CT
- Corning Museum of Glass, Contemporary Art + Design Wing and Amphitheater Hot Shop, Corning, NY
- Dartmouth College, Hood Museum of Art, Hanover, NH
- Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington DC
- Glenstone Museum, Potomac, MD
- Harvard Divinity School, Swartz Hall, Cambridge, MA
- Jewish Theological Seminary, New York, NY
- Museum of the City of New York, New York, NY
- Museum of Ice Cream, New York, NY
- The National WWII Museum, New Orleans, LA
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- The Westmoreland Museum of American Art, Greensburg, PA