Sara M. Josephson, P.E., LEED® AP BD+C
Sara Josephson joined Altieri in 2010 after graduating from the University of Virginia with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. She is responsible for HVAC engineering on many of Altieri’s most challenging projects.
Sara has performed commissioning on several government and infrastructure projects which, combined with her engineering expertise, has made her a very valuable member of our team. She is skilled at energy modeling, values Revit in producing coordinated design documents, performs detailed engineering calculations, and is responsible for client interface and overall project management. Sara has demonstrated a talent for collaborating with architects to create innovative and sustainable solutions to challenging designs. She has provided documentation for numerous projects pursuing LEED® certification including the Museum of the American Revolution which received LEED® Gold, LancasterHistory.org which received LEED® Silver, and the award-winning Student Life and Performance Center at the New England Conservatory of Music recently awarded with LEED® Gold.
- The Brandt Foundation, New York, NY
- Dartmouth College, Hood Museum of Art, Hanover, NH
- Grace Church School, New York, NY
- Hamilton College, Kennedy Center for Theatre and the Studio Arts, Clinton, NY
- Jewish Theological Seminary, New York, NY
- Museum of the American Revolution, Philadelphia, PA
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Boston, MA
- New England Conservatory, Student Life and Performance Center, Boston, MA
- The Obama Presidential Center, Chicago, IL
- Phillips Exeter Academy, The Goel Center for Theater and Dance, Exeter, NH
- The Spence School, New York, NY