Stephen L. Carpino
Stephen Carpino has been with Altieri since 1984. He has designed HVAC engineering systems for many significant building projects. He is also a senior field member of Altieri’s Construction Administration Team.
Steve’s responsibilities have included conceptual design, production scheduling and coordination, detailed engineering calculations, specification preparation, construction administration, and client interface. As Project Manager, he coordinates assignments with the team engineers and oversees the design and technical development of the building design.
Steve has a Master of Science degree in Engineering Management from Warren National University, a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Kennedy Western University, and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Architecture from New York Institute of Technology. Steve represents Altieri with expertise in the field just as he represents the nation as a proud United States Air Force veteran.
- American Museum of Natural History, Rose Center for Earth and Space, New York, NY
- Bard College, Center for Curatorial Studies (CCS Bard), Annandale-On-Hudson, NY
- First Church of Christ Congregational, Farmington, CT
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum & Research Center, Ledyard, CT
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
- Montclair State University, Department of Theatre and Dance, Montclair, NJ
- Nauticus, Norfolk, VA
- Private Residence, Santa Barbara, CA
- The Clark Art, Williamstown, MA
- The Hotchkiss School, Lakeville, CT
- The Jewish Museum, New York, NY
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, National Conservation Training Campus, Shepherdstown, WV
- Vassar College, The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Poughkeepsie, NY