Adam J. Trojanowski, P.E., LEED® AP
Adam Trojanowski joined Altieri in 2004 as a senior mechanical engineer, after nine years with Ove Arup & Partners, in New York and London. He was made a Principal in 2011. Adam has considerable expertise in the design of specialty mechanical systems for highly-controlled environments and architecturally challenging projects such as the renovation and expansion of Yale University’s School of Art and Architecture and the Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia.
Adam advances Altieri’s museum HVAC design philosophy through the pursuit of low-energy, sustainable design methods. His exceptional organization skills are key to the long-running relationships he has developed with our clients, and the overall project guidance he provides ensures that Altieri’s designs prioritize the quality, character, and integrity of the architecture and maintain the architect’s vision as our paramount intention.
Adam has a Bachelor and Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the State University of New York, and a Master of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University. Adam teaches a course in Systems Integration at Yale University’s Graduate School of Architecture.
- Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
- Civic Hall at Union Square, New York, NY
- Cooperative Arts and Humanities High School, New Haven, CT
- Grace Church School, New York, NY
- Harvard Law School, North Hall, Cambridge, MA
- Harvard University, The A.R.T. Center for Theater Research and Performance, Cambridge, MA
- Haverford College, Tritton and Kim Halls, Haverford, PA
- Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- Jewish Theological Seminary, New York, NY
- Knights of Columbus Building, New Haven, CT
- The Museum of the American Revolution, Philadelphia, PA
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Art of Asia Gallery, Conservation Center, Curatorial Library, Dutch & Flemish Galleries, Boston, MA
- New England Conservatory, Student Life and Performance Center, Boston, MA
- The Obama Presidential Center, Chicago, IL
- Phillips Exeter Academy, The Goel Center for Theater and Dance, Exeter, NH
- Woodmere Art Museum, Philadelphia, PA
- Yale University, School of Art and Architecture (Rudolph Hall), New Haven, CT
- Yale University, Sterling Memorial Library Film Study Center, New Haven, CT
- Yale University, Sterling Memorial Library Nave Exhibits, New Haven, CT